Catch A Water Leak Early With A Evansville Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Monitored Evansville Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause significant water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
However, when you add a Evansville monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector notifies you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Evansville?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to find that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Evansville flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system detects running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're not at home. In the event your Evansville flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Evansville Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Evansville flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when flowing water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (812) 200-5693 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.