Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Evansville
As you probably already know, the most likely places for home break-ins are the front door and ground-level windows. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a shock that window and door alarm sensors continue to be essential components for home security installations in Evansville. While it’s true the technology has been in use for years, you may be impressed at what current sensors can do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
Whether you choose a streamlined approach or the most full-featured system available, you’ll be happy to know that window and door alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to take up your own time, and you won’t need to fret about your devices being installed accurately.
Each device includes corresponding magnetic contacts. One side is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted directly to the door or window. You shut your entry and the two contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is activated and a door or window opens, the magnetic contacts move apart and your alarm is triggered. But you should know, these newer devices can do quite a bit more than merely activate your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Evansville
An anchor of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors provide a range of advantages, like the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-decibel siren when a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Instant notifications: Want to know what’s going on at your property when you’re away? You are able to receive automatic notifications straight to your cell phone when a sensor is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-hour monitoring agents will receive a notification as well. Your house will be protected, no matter where you are.
- Virtual access and management: By using the intuitive ADT Control app accessible on your mobile device, you can review the status of your sensors and control them.
- Home automation possibilities: Program your various sensors and devices to function in a complementary fashion. You might have your entry lights switch on or have a camera to begin recording when an entry point sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They have an unobtrusive design that complements any style of home. You can even install fully recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wireless or wired devices contingent on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your home will be better protected.
More functional than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Evansville are able to be skillfully incorporated into your complete home security installation.
Design Your Own Home Security Package In Evansville
How would you like to have modern door and window alarm sensors in Evansville that elevate your safety and interact directly to your home automation? That is precisely what you will discover when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, call (812) 200-5693 or complete the easy form below.