What features do you need in a baby monitor in Evansville?
In years past, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You place a microphone-type device in close proximity to the crib, which transmits an audio feed to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Fortunately, baby monitors now have more options. For example, today’s monitors now have clear HD video capability and 2-way communication. You can also connect your monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you may wander all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Evansville are so sophisticated that they resemble indoor security cameras in both features and price.
Can you replace your baby monitor for an indoor security camera?
Due to the fact that baby monitors and indoor security cameras incorporate similar capabilities, you will find quite a few parents in Evansville linking their nursery to their home security system. So it makes sense -- specifically when using to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Night vision video: Your monitoring device should have at least 1080p high-def video, and infrared functionality for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-way talk: Now you don’t need to go inside the bedroom to quiet your child back to a restful state. A comforting word might be the only requirement to keep them asleep.
● Motion activation: Even though you can have your camera continuously watch your baby sleep, your attention might begin to waver. But if your camera notices unexpected movements, it can be programmed to send a text alert on your phone. Perfect when your adventurous newborn quietly scrambles over the crib or if your curious cat wanders into the space.
● Video recordings: The majority of baby monitors don’t record video footage. Today’s modern devices allow you to deliver a short segment to a relative or family friend to let them see what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: As an alternative to lugging monitoring equipment around, you can watch from your smart home mobile app. You can even touch base with your child and sitter when you go for an evening away.