Will Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Evansville?
There's a common myth that putting a home security sign in close proximity to your front door is the only thing required to ward off criminals. In essence, a burglar is expected to find "Protected By ADT'' and move on. So why not only implement a home security sign in Evansville and not worry about installing a home security system? This means that a home security system isn’t the protector, you just need a home security sign in Evansville. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Evansville not your actual security system.
Even though there is legitimate value in showcasing signs and decals from esteemed home security providers such as ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to dissuade every intruder. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with some actual security components. It seems like a smarter and safer plan than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Evansville.
Reinforce Your Evansville Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Even though home security signs could deter intrusion at times, you shouldn’t rely on them as your only form of protection. As an alternative, you should try implementing some, if not all of these devices:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be caught on video as it can be critical evidence in legal proceedings. Consider an outside camera that can cover typical access points including front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: Most invaders gain access through your front door, back door, and windows, so those should be secured by glass break and motion detectors. In the event a device is triggered, your integrated home defense will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Although it’s true that numerous robberies happen in the daytime when residents are at work, you should also safeguard against nighttime prowlers. Motion-detection lighting located around your access points will quickly illuminate nefarious behavior and turn away unwanted guests.
● Smart locking systems and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will inform you if an individual tries to unlock or open your entrance. A doorbell camera enhances your protection by giving you a live video feed. Both can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: A great home automation tool, smart lights can be customized to a set routine or turned on easily from your phone. These innovative gadgets will make it appear that you are present and effectively turn away thieves.
Get Started On Your Integrated Home Defense Plan
Why take the chance that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Evansville when you have the opportunity to implement a comprehensive home protection plan? Dial (812) 200-5693 or submit the contact form to get started. You can choose from various plans at reasonably priced rates or you may configure your security to your needs.